1. How fast will it take for one to experience skin lightening after taking GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
Duration of gradual systemic effect on an average individual
- Fair to medium brown Complexion – 1-3 Months
- Dark Brown Complexion – 1-6 Months
- Very dark Complexion – 6-12 months
- Black Complexion – 12-24 months
2. Why is it that some people see results early and others take long before they can see it?
People have different metabolism and weight. The fact that some people see results early is because their body have absorbed the components well. Finally, dosage is an issue.
3. What is the recommended dosage to achieve faster and visible results?
In order to achieve a faster result the right dosage for a certain person must be based on his/her body weight and skin tone. Standard dosage is 20-40mg per kilogram of body weight for 3 to 6 month.
4. Do you think it is right to take higher dosage of GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
There is no such thing as over dosage in whitening supplements. Primarily Glutathione is given at a daily dose of more than 500mg to certain patients. GLUTATHIONE and its components are all supplements; they are in existence in our body. They are water-soluble which just means that if there’s anything in excess, it will be just excreted through urine or bile.
Some people with darker skin tone report that taking GLUTATHIONE along with vitamin C for three to six months or more actually lightens the colour of their skin.
5. Is it ok to continue using some whitening cream or gel along with GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
There is no problem if you still continue using your regular skin care regimen (creams, lotions) but once the whitening process has started you might not need to buy any creams to apply to your skin, GLUTATHIONE TABLET alone is ok and you will see it for yourself.
6.How does GLUTATHIONE TABLETS process starts? Can it give an equal skin tone all over?
The reason why skin becomes white in using GLUTATHIONE TABLETS is because it reverses the dark melanin pigments turning to a light pigments and reduces melanocytes which produces melanin. Less the melanin, whiter the skin. The whitening process starts inside the skin (dermal layer) going outside (epidermal layer), that’s the reason why it takes time to be able to see initial change in your skin tone. The whitening process is goes head to foot meaning that you will have a white even skin tone in your whole body.
7. How do I consider GLUTATHIONE TABLETS? Is it a drug, vitamin or supplement?
GLUTATHIONE TABLETS can be considered as food/dietary supplements. This is not a drug and so there are no known contradictions and precautions to be taken into consideration.
8. Is it ok to take it along with my other medication? Is there anything I avoid when taking GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
GLUTATHIONE TABLETS shouldn’t be taken by people taking anti-psychotic drug and chemotherapeutic drug. Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages; the presence of alcohol in the stomach is one reason for your body to not fully absorb the whitening pill.
9. Once I have achieved the skin tone I want, is it ok to stop taking GLUTATHIONE TABLETS or should I continue it?
It is advisable to still continue taking even though you have achieved the skin tone you want. Take 1 tablet a day as maintenance.
10. Are the whitening effects of GLUTATHIONE TABLETS permanent? Will my skin go back to its original colour once I stop it?
Its whitening effects are permanent only if you will maintain it (by avoiding exposure to sunlight). You won’t go back to your original skin colour even if you stop taking these supplements, however, there is a tendency for you to be tan or darken your skin if you expose yourself to sunlight and other harsh elements.
11. Will exposure to sun effect the whitening or is it bad when I am taking GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
Sunlight provides vitamin D but it is not safe for our skin to be exposed from it for the fact that our ozone layer is much depleted and so will not protect us from UV rays. Exposure to sunlight will indirectly affect the whitening process since it increases the melanin pigments in the skin, thus, might delay the whitening process. It’s not really bad to be exposed to sunlight but at least have protection and be sure not be exposed at a long period of time.
12. What if I am taking GLUTATHIONE TABLETS and am exposed to sunlight, what should I do?
Use sunblock or sunscreen lotion that has an SPF of 45-60. It will protect you from the harmful effects of the sun.
13. Is there any untoward side effect from long term use of GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
There are no side effects or interactions known with oral administration of GLUTATHIONE TABLETS even in its prolonged use. The side-effect, we all know, is the SKIN WHITENING itself.
14. Can slimming pills be taken along with GLUTATHIONE TABLETS?
L-GLUTATHIONE is considered as a supplement and therefore safe to be taken with other medications, vitamins or supplements.
15. Is it safe to be taken by young teens who want to be white?
Yes it is safe to be taken by young teens from age 14 years and to all ages who also want to be white. Henceforth, the right dosage should be taken into consideration.
- How long will it take to get results?
Below is the standard duration for each skin colour:
Medium brown skin: 1-3 months
Dark brown skin: 3-6 months
Very dark skin: 6-12 months
Black skin: 2 years or more